I only found this forum tonight...

It is very heartbreaking to read when they come from horrendous situations but it also does my heart good when I see them healthier and placed in new homes. Thank God for all the wonderful people involved in Rescue.
 
I think that may be where Melissa (Ontario Sheltie) got Toby. Emma's breeder is involved if I remember correctly and a friend of hers (who did the home visit) is involved in the Niagara Sheltie Rescue, which is connected with this one.
 
omg
look at these gorgeous dogs.. It will be so tough to get a good home for the old guys :(
Good thing I am too far way from Toronto!
 
Better late than never....

Anyone in Ontario looking for a Sheltie, they still have pups looking for homes

http://www.sheltierescuesos.petfinder.com/

It just breaks my heart.....I don't know what the story is of these pups in Eastern Ontario yet.

I might be mistaken..but I do think these pups were part of the rescue from a hoarder in NJ. I posted about them a few weeks ago.

I have followed up with 2 of these rescues,now that they have been in forever homes since the initial day that were taken.
And I will tell you,these two dogs I have read about,have made significant improvements.They are absolutely stunning dogs,that have settled in very well to thier new homes.
 
Better late than never....

Anyone in Ontario looking for a Sheltie, they still have pups looking for homes

http://www.sheltierescuesos.petfinder.com/

It just breaks my heart.....I don't know what the story is of these pups in Eastern Ontario yet.

I posted a link to this site months ago after adopting Toby. This is the group that Toby came from. They're really wonderful people and have done an amazing job re-homing all of those dogs that lived with a hoarder.

http://www.sheltieforums.com/showthread.php?t=7806
 
Last edited:
Back
Top