Im new & excited !!

Konie

Forums Novice
Hello, my name is Connie and just joined a few days ago. Im excited to to bring my girl home next week, its been a long 6 weeks since I first met her. Piper will be my 5th sheltie that Ive owned. My last sheltie "Jazzy" I had to put down in december due to bladder cancer, she was 15 yrs old and such a sweet girl. In aug of last year my mix border collie had a stroke, so I lost both my girls within months apart... My heart was broke and Ive struggled for the past 5 months. My lfe is just not complete without the love of a fur baby, so now is the time...im sooo excited I cant stand myself :smile2: Ive been visiting Piper since she was 3 weeks old and will bring her home on June 13.
Here are a couple of photo's Ive taken of her.




 
haha oh my godness look at that face, looks like a sweeeet, slightly mischievous, cute, smart little gal coming your way :D
Welcome to Sheltie Forums!!!
Can't wait to see more puppy pics, since there really are never enough puppy pics :lol:
 
That is one seriously cute puppy! I'm so sorry for your losses. Little Piper will bring you a lot of joy.
 
So very sorry to hear what you have gone through this past year.

Your puppy, Piper, is absolutely precious. I love her coloring.

ps Outstanding photography.
 
Hi Connie...welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear of your losses but it looks like your life is going to change a bit here shortly...what a darling baby...that face is beautiful. :smile2:
 
Sorry for your losses - we all know how difficult that is. So happy you have a new little soul to bring some joy back into your life. Piper is adorable!
 
Welcome to Sheltie Nation -- where we love to hear these "bounce back" stories. While many here can empathize with your loss, we're especially happy to hear you're daring to love again -- and such a precious baby!!!
 
Welcome to the Sheltie Nation from Arizona! Piper is totes adorbs as the kids would say :cool::razz:
 
Thank You sooo much !

Thank You all for the warm welcome and nice compliments !! Im sure she will bring me many years of happiness.
Yes im a photographer as well so Piper will have to get use to the camera !

It's going to be a fun journey....Thanks again everyone !
 
Back
Top