Impulse Control

OMG, that is great! Cece will stay if the food isn't touching her, but, wow, that's great!:yes:

And such a great picture- you can see her thoughts, "Please- can I have the Cheerio's NOW!"
 
Oh! Well done Caliber!! He looks like he's thinking "pleasepleaseplease can I move now? Can I eat can I eat can I eat?" Hee. Great job on the training!! Impulse control is so important!

I came across a youtube vid of a dog holding on to a hamburger in its mouth AND NOT EATING IT. It gave the burger back when told. I was shaking my head in awe and thinking "no way in hell will Romeo do that!" His vacuum gut would have sucked it all in the minute the burger touches his lips!
 
Well done!! What a good dogger!!

I think the trick is...your dog has to know, that he will get a even better treat if he leaves those alone...at least thats how I taught mine...

Clancy is really good at it..Abby, well...shes "special" LOL

woofs

Julie
Clancy & Abby
 
There are no cheerios on my feet and in front of me.

There are no cheerios on my feet and in front of me.

There are no...........ohhh c'mon............There ARE cheerios on my feet............WE both know they are there.....................

Congrats on Impulse Control! What a pretty dog!
 
Back
Top