BarbV
Forums Celebrity
Well, I've noticed this for the longest time with him.
He is neutored, but I often notice that he can still get "excited" and his p*nis extends, and he seems to, uuhm, drip. This is creating quite the little mess down below.
Bacca, does not ever, um "grow", and he never drips
Is this normal? And what is the best remedY. I'm thinking cleasning wipes myself, but don't look forward to doing the cleansing....Not sure what will happen .

He is neutored, but I often notice that he can still get "excited" and his p*nis extends, and he seems to, uuhm, drip. This is creating quite the little mess down below.
Bacca, does not ever, um "grow", and he never drips
Is this normal? And what is the best remedY. I'm thinking cleasning wipes myself, but don't look forward to doing the cleansing....Not sure what will happen .




