GlennR
Forums Enthusiast
Which toothpaste are you using for your furry friends? I haven't found one that we can agree on. The meat scented ones make Willow happy but I think they smell awful.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why the vet? Were none of the ones at PetValu or PetSmart any good?I get the toothpaste at the vet. It’s usually chicken flavoured. They like it and I don’t notice a bad odour.
I’ve just always bought it there.Why the vet? Were none of the ones at PetValu or PetSmart any good?
That’s the same kind I use. The dogs love it.I use Virbac's C.E.T. enzymatic toothpaste...my dogs like the beef flavored one best...chicken flavored is second best. They actually like this toothpaste so much that it is their middle of the day "snack" getting their teeth done and when I say "snack time" they all come running and sit waiting their turn...even puppy Laddie has already learned the drill. I am careful never to use the word "toothpaste"!!I don't use a brush, just spread it around on their teeth with my finger and that seems to work really well.
Trini
Is 25.60 Canadian ridiculously expensive or a normal price? That's for one 2.5 oz tube.I’ve just always bought it there.