Introducing Canami Cambrian Sunrise

Herd4fun

Forums Enthusiast
Went to get her today, drove 2 and a half hours to get lost the last quarter of a mile, after we finally got to the breeder we spent 2 more hours talking before a 2 hour drive back. Nickle has his nose all out of sorts and wouldn't even LOOK at anyone who was paying attention to the new puppy. Before we even went inside I let her go potty both pee and poop, first thing she does. . . . poops a last little bit on my carpet(thank god for steam cleaners and natures miracle). After watching Hachiko(the new one) together they seemed to get along better(rather Nickle wasn't completely ignoring her).

Both are completely zonked out right now though, which I'm going to join them shortly, but I promised pics, so here's a few for you guys. I'll find some way to put up the videos tomorrow. . . .

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68/goldensheltie/DSC_1789.jpg
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68/goldensheltie/DSC_1785.jpg
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68/goldensheltie/DSC_1792.jpg
 
Welcome home, little one!

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I know you'll be very busy the next few weeks.

Cambria is so cute with her little bandana, and that look that Nickle is giving you is priceless!
 
Welcome home Cambria. The look on Nickel's face is so priceless but they are already playing. Cambria is just adorable and I will look forward to the adventures your two will have.
 
Too cute!! Nickel does look a bit put out in the car but looks like hes since changed his mind :)
Ps my best friends son is in the movie Hachiko
 
She's simply adorable! Your bi-blue, Nickle, is a handsome fellow as well.

Looks like he got over some of his frustration in a hurry. :lol:
 
Back
Top