Introducing Myself

BaileyBop

Forums Regular
Hello,

I came across this forum and thought I'd register. I'd looked for a Sheltie forum early this year, and didn't seem to find one. It's nice to find a place where you can share stories, experiences and information.

My name is Kellie. I'm a married, full-time homemaker in Central Illinois. We just moved here this summer from suburban Chicago.

We have three dogs (in order of them joining our family): Mitsy, a beautiful 2 1/2 year old Black Lab; Bailey, a gorgeous and silly 2 year old Sheltie and Neugent, a young Black Lab mix who we just rescued last week (he was found with an arrow through his leg - nasty injury).

All of our dogs are overall very good! I'd always been a Lab person so was completely taken by surprise with how much I love and adore Bailey. She is sweet, loving, loyal, silly and LOVES playing with balls, especially tennis balls. We once counted to 101 fetches in a row, and have to say WE got bored! LOL I may introduce her to flyball, we'll see.

Anyway, that's us. I look forward to sharing info and stories.

Mitsy and Bailey
IMG_2131.jpg


Neugent, Bailey and Mitsy
IMG_2233.jpg
 
:winkgrin:Hi and Welcome BaileyBop to the group I'm so glad you found the site! I happen to find this forum by luck. And Lucky for me I did. :yes:Just about anything you want to know about Sheltie's you will find here. Lots of Great people here with loads of information. Thanks for posting pic's !!!:smile2:You have 3 Beautiful Babies there! Again welcome to the group I'm sure you will enjoy it here!!!:smile2:
 
Welcome!

I too found this forum by luck...I can't believe the number of people who have joined since I joined this summer!

You'll love it here. It is very addictive, I warn you. I belong to other dog forums, but this is the ONLY one that I check several times per day to see what's new.
 
Welcome! I'd been coming to the Sheltie Nation website for a while when Kelly started the forum. I think it's the best -- wonderful people, great advice, and loads of laughs, too. :biggrin2:

What a beautiful pairof furkids!!
 
Welcome to the group! You will love it here! I'm with Barb, during the week while at work I check in several times a day too! Thanks for sharing the pics, all of your babies are very cute!
 
Welcome! As everyone said before, this is a great forum, and yes very addictive!:biggrin2: You have beautiful furkids. They look very comfortable together!
 
Thank you all! I look forward to getting to know everybody and to share info.

We love Bailey and she is such good friends with Mitsy, and now Neugent. She is wonderful with other dogs; all she wants to do is play and snuggle.

With the three, and two boys, there's a lot of energy around the house!!! But I wouldn't have it any other way!
 
Back
Top