Is this allowed?

nbrard

Forums Enthusiast
Mikos here. In the spirit of the Christmas season Brie and I have been growing out our Grinch feet, we even watched the movie on Sunday night to check our progress. Today mom pulled out the scissors and said that the Grinch feet have to go, all because Brie is going to be in a parade of champions on Saturday, and mom wants Christmas pictures!:rolleyes2: Are moms allowed to do this to us?
 
Mikos....Lexi and Pyper here. You are being a bad influence on Brie! We girls like our feet neat and trimmed at all times! Grinchy feet are for BOYS!!! Eewwwwww!
 
Hi there,

Blue here. I'm a real boy but I don't know what grinchy feet are and my mother and aunt wont show me. Can someone post a pic of REAL grinchy feet. Pleeease The I can get some.
 
Emma and Liam here - Mom made us get rid of our grinch feet so that we could get pictures taken with Santa. We want to protest losing our grinch feet.
 
Hi there,

Blue here. I'm a real boy but I don't know what grinchy feet are and my mother and aunt wont show me. Can someone post a pic of REAL grinchy feet. Pleeease The I can get some.

Blue, I would have shown you mine if mom hadn't decided to trim them!
 
Mikos, I'm a grown-up human and my mom ALWAYS has something to say about how I'm attired! I'm sorry to say that yes, under Title VI, Section 8 of the Rules According to Mom, moms are allowed to fuss, critique, and yes, give haircuts too. I'm pretty sure Christmas pictures are under a special clause in which Mom must always have the final say as to hairdos, outfits, and grinchy feet.

I think it's worth it, though. I'm sure you'll agree that moms are pretty great. Just humor yours and smile for the pictures - I'm sure there will be some good Christmas presents in it for you. :biggrin2:
 
I'm pretty sure Christmas pictures are under a special clause in which Mom must always have the final say as to hairdos, outfits, and grinchy feet.

I think it's worth it, though. I'm sure you'll agree that moms are pretty great. Just humor yours and smile for the pictures - I'm sure there will be some good Christmas presents in it for you. :biggrin2:

Shouldn't that be "Special Claus?"
 
Dear Mikos,

Meddling moms, who needs 'em! But let me tell you, mom told me I needed my grinchy feet trimmed and I said "nuh uh". But then I was chasing my chipmunk and I had achieved maximum zoominess, until my grinchy feet tripped me right up! I think they grew three sizes that day! I zoomied right into the wall. Mommy says I'm very graceful. I told Mommy she should just get rid of the wood and tile floors but she made me trim my feet instead and don't tell her I said so, but I think it's pretty okay.

Hope this helps,
Beau
 
Back
Top