Miko here….
Uuuuhhmm… I'm jus wunderin' what this "grinch feet" thing is all 'bout? I herd my mom talkin' 'bout "grinch feet" and how she duzn't want me to have 'em, but I keep lookin' at my feet and they jus look normal to me. My mom never trims 'em or fusses with 'em and they always look the same.
Do ya think I'll get sum grinch feet when I'm older? How come lots of other shelties get grinch feet, but I don't?
Hey Mikos… I don't get it… Jus cuz yer sister wants to be a model in a parade, how come you have to get fussed with too? That ain't fair!! My older sister wears make-up and uses really hot things on the fur on the top of her head… but my mom doesn't make me do any of that stuff. You should file a complaint with SUBU!!
Uuuuhhmm… I'm jus wunderin' what this "grinch feet" thing is all 'bout? I herd my mom talkin' 'bout "grinch feet" and how she duzn't want me to have 'em, but I keep lookin' at my feet and they jus look normal to me. My mom never trims 'em or fusses with 'em and they always look the same.
Do ya think I'll get sum grinch feet when I'm older? How come lots of other shelties get grinch feet, but I don't?
Hey Mikos… I don't get it… Jus cuz yer sister wants to be a model in a parade, how come you have to get fussed with too? That ain't fair!! My older sister wears make-up and uses really hot things on the fur on the top of her head… but my mom doesn't make me do any of that stuff. You should file a complaint with SUBU!!
maybe i'll get lucky and she will just forget about it...or maybe if i give her lots of kisses she will let me keep them.