Is your sheltie a poop walker or poop in place eliminator?

Is your sheltie a poop walker or poop in place eliminator?

  • Yes - Poop Walker

    Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No - Poops in place

    Votes: 8 57.1%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if this is a hereditary trait!

I try to pick right after they go too. I keep a leaf blower at the ready to move the leaves to find the land mines! :ROFLMAO:
 
Since we have 4 shelties, I did not vote. But 3 are poop walkers and one is a poop standing still. Dandie literally poops 5 turds every time and takes a stroll in between deposits. UGH.
 
Cody & Zulu, both walkers. Zulu tends to circle when he poops. So when we are out on a walk, I am picking up and he is circling behind me. I am sure that looks funny to any that may happen to see us!
 
Cody & Zulu, both walkers. Zulu tends to circle when he poops. So when we are out on a walk, I am picking up and he is circling behind me. I am sure that looks funny to any that may happen to see us!
:yuckyuckWow, that is hysterical! Never seen a sheltie do that!
 
Last edited:
Since we have 4 shelties, I did not vote. But 3 are poop walkers and one is a poop standing still. Dandie literally poops 5 turds every time and takes a stroll in between deposits. UGH.

Ha, ha, maybe it is time to include this in the breed standard!
 
Cody & Zulu, both walkers. Zulu tends to circle when he poops. So when we are out on a walk, I am picking up and he is circling behind me. I am sure that looks funny to any that may happen to see us!
I get the circling too- does make it hard to keep up with where the poo actually is.....
 
I fought mine was the only one that is a poop walker and now I see this :eek2:
It drives me nuts, and it is difficult to find it or if the poop is too soft it will easily get stuck in the coat(she does some biiig and loong steps as she walks). I say it is hereditary because the dad does it and 2 from the litter of 4 do it.
My spitz stands in place as did my previous one. Thank god. After reading how many are walkers maybe they realy should write it in the standard:yuckyuck
 
Back
Top