it's Olane's birthday

Welcome to SN and a big Happy Birthday to your beautiful little Olane. She looks so sweet in her party hat but I bet she is hoping for something more yummie on her plate than just a "5" candle! :yes:

Have a wonderful birthday, Olane, from all of us here on SN. :smile2:

Trini
 
Welcome to Sheltie Nation and Happy 5th Birthday to Olane!

My goodness, all of pictures of Olane on your website are WONDERFUL! :yes:
I can see why you are in LOVE with Olane!:hugs
 
fyi... love the quote on your site...
♥ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow ♥
 
Happy Birthday Olane, and welcome to the site. She's a beautiful sheltie, and from the pictures it looks like she has a personality to match.

I especially like the one of her wearing shoes. :lol:
 
Welcoming both you and Olane to the Sheltie Nation forum.

Happy 5th birthday wishes going out to your very beautiful girl, Olane.

Outstanding photography! Your pictures of Olane made me smile.
 
aaww thank you all, :smile2:
and trini actually there was a big bunch of doggie food in it but she already ate it when I took the photo XD

ghggp : love this quote too, it's really beautiful and means so much
 
Back
Top