jumping queen :)

Wow. Amazing runs. Always enjoy watching your vids. Just wondering - do you use a lot of verbal cues? because your dog seems to be ahead, so I wonder how she's able to tell in which direction she's supposed to run. It's impressive when you have fast dog like this who is also able to concentrate so well.
 
Just wondering - do you use a lot of verbal cues? because your dog seems to be ahead, so I wonder how she's able to tell in which direction she's supposed to run. It's impressive when you have fast dog like this who is also able to concentrate so well.

of course I do use verbal cues the most time, but I don't have much of them.
face just got a command to go ahead, one to pay attention on me (I just say HEY), and 2 to turn short after a jump or after the tunnel. all other commands are just the names of the obstacles (weave, tunnel, contacts).
 
I JUST finally watched the video and shared them on my facebook as something to aspire to, lol
Gawd you guys are a wicked team!!

You know, I will so look you guys up next May, when I am coming to Germany, hope there are going to be some competitions!!!

Also bereite dich vor, hahah, wenn eine total Fremde dir nix mir nix der Luna einen Kuss und umarmung gibt :biggrin2:
(So be prepared when a total stranger out of the blue kisses and hugs Luna outta nowhere )
 
Both runs looked great to me! I've been competing for 11 years now and I've never seen the move you did in the beginning of the first video(the 'go behind' at jump number 2. What kind of command do you give that? There's no way my guy would go past me and behind my back like that. Very interesting!
 
Both runs looked great to me! I've been competing for 11 years now and I've never seen the move you did in the beginning of the first video(the 'go behind' at jump number 2. What kind of command do you give that? There's no way my guy would go past me and behind my back like that. Very interesting!

HEY
I was wondering the SAME thing, I shared this link on my facebook and a few of my fellow agility geeks have asked that question too... it looks pretty awesome when Luna does it, that's for sure
 
Back
Top