Just got the news - we’re getting a puppy!

Diana Mccly

Forums Regular
Just heard back from our breeder this morning and we’re getting a puppy! It’s basically like getting two lines on that pregnancy stick all the excitement without the anxiety and nausea . I am so excited and pleased to be adding a sheltie to our family. My son who is almost 4 is going to be head over heels in love. So now I am haunting the sheltie nation forums and reading everything I can. Any advice on crate training and baby shelties send it my way!
 
Welcome and congrats! I have two adults and an almost 6 month old puppy myself. Please look under the puppies forum and do searches, I'm sure you'll find more info than you know what to do with! My one piece of advice is be consistent. If more than one family member will be doing the care, make sure you are all on the same page so as not to confuse the pup. You are in for a lot of fun!
 
Back
Top