Kibble poll?

GChiu

Forums Enthusiast
I was wondering if it'd be helpful to people to have a little poll going about the kibble they use? (was there one in the past?) For me, it'd be useful to even to know the popular brands of Sheltie Nation. I wouldn't use this as the primary factor in choosing a particular brand, but I think it'd be nice to know none the less.
I'm guessing that only Kelly (admin) can start a poll? Of course, I wouldn't want to trouble Kelly, so maybe I can collaborate with someone to get a list of brand names and a few popular formulas?

For example,
  • TOTW - Wetlands
  • TOTW - Prairie
  • Orijen - Regional Red
  • Orijen - Adult
  • ...
What do you think? useless or not?

*update*
I take it a poll is useful. Please pm me with your names, and I'll compile the list.
 
Last edited:
Because there are so many different kibbles out there, I think we should do some data-gathering before we narrow down to a few poll options... otherwise, that poll could be very long!

We feed Eukanuba. We use Euk because it works to give us good coats, strong moms and babies, and active, healthy dogs. If it didn't work, we wouldn't use it. (We also have a little guy with allergies who is currently trying Natural Balance Fish and Potato.)
 
Go Endurance
Go Duck Formula
Artemis Adult Small Bites
Artemis Senior Small Bites
 
Because there are so many different kibbles out there, I think we should do some data-gathering before we narrow down to a few poll options... otherwise, that poll could be very long!

We feed Eukanuba. We use Euk because it works to give us good coats, strong moms and babies, and active, healthy dogs. If it didn't work, we wouldn't use it. (We also have a little guy with allergies who is currently trying Natural Balance Fish and Potato.)


Same here for the Euk...I also have an elderly guy on Blue Buffalo Senior chicken.

Ps Tofu pup the natural balance must be working because he looks good, I even said that to your mom this past weekend how different he looks!!!:wink2:
 
I feed...
TOTW - Sierra Mountain
TOTW - Pacific Stream
ACANA - Ranchlands (cutting back on this. The higher protein and vitamin B isn't working for Bailey)

I am considering adding Canidae Beef & Fish to our rotation.

If anyone wants to spearhead this, you can make a google spreadsheet that we can all update.
 
Back
Top