Kibble poll?

I always fed Neechee and the Border Collies Eukanuba, but got snookered into using Wellness Core Adult formula with Bela.

Why is it that all dog food reps practically turn pale and throw up when you tell them what you feed you dogs?
 
Ps Tofu pup the natural balance must be working because he looks good, I even said that to your mom this past weekend how different he looks!!!:wink2:

yaHOO that makes me happy! It's one thing to get reports from Mom (who sees him every week), it's even better to hear it from an "independent observer". Thank you!
 
Sandstorm eats Blue Buffalo- the regular, cheaper kind! We rotate through all the meats- and the fish kibble smells like fish!
 
Ok, I created a shared spreadsheet. I hope everyone can access it. :smile2:

I can access it, but not sure how we should use it.

I think its a great idea to catalogue who is feeding what. And I would love to find a way to consoldate like you've started with this spreadsheet. It would be a great reference for those doing research....access this instead of posting yet another thread.

I look to Kelly again, as to how to create an open poll, whereby voters can input their own choice without limiting the options. Is this doable?
 
Wellness Core ( for variety once a week they get a can of either the Wellness Core canned(original, or the fish), or the Wellness 95% Chicken, split between them)
 
Fromm Whitefish and Potato
Fromm Salmon a la veg

This is a great idea - I'm really interested in the results.
 
Back
Top