I’ve had my little Tod for almost only two weeks now. He’s 9 months old, and just fully grown. We brought him home to our kitten and they had a little episode. He must’ve hit his leg on the table because he now has a sprained knee (vet confirmed.) she said two weeks of bed rest, but after a few days he was doing much better and was running around the house and up and down the stairs happily (so many regrets..) Now he’s limping worse than before and it’s been so hard keeping him happy while also in his kennel! He doesn’t seem to like any chew toys I buy him. He always limps really bad after resting a long time or after just sitting for awhile. We let him walk around sometimes, mainly on a leash so he doesn’t go upstairs. But mistakes have happened and he sometimes gets excited and runs around the house or up and down the stairs. This is my first dog I’ve ever owned and I feel like everything’s spiraling. Tips on keeping a resting puppy happy?