Kokopelli is 12!

Margi

Premium Member
These are the two best shots I could get...trying to get all three to look good is something akin to herding fire! Speaking of which, the candles kept Fillion off the table, but he was squirming and whining the whole time. Koko hates the camera so he really looks better in real life than the pic LOL. Benson wasn't much better in the squirm dept. Man they realllly like these pupcakes. I mean crazy like them. Must be the banana!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10219571778019359&set=pcb.10219571786219564&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10219571777899356&set=pcb.10219571786219564&type=3&theater
 
OMG! LOVE!!!! Showed my hubby! What a beautiful birthday celebration party!

PS - My dad is in Green Valley so oh so close to Corona! I keep telling him he needs another sheltie, but he's 87...
 
PS - My dad is in Green Valley so oh so close to Corona! I keep telling him he needs another sheltie, but he's 87...
That Green Valley Grin! :) Yah I take the boys to a dog park down there. All seniors with little dogs--no pitbulls in sight ;)
 
Wow! Fabulous pictures!
What a beautiful set of sables! Perfectly groomed to boot for their party! Happy 12th Koko!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top