Latest photos of Mally. 4-15-12

Mally's Mom

Forums Enthusiast
Though one of these photos looks as though it was painted it was all done in photoshop. The other is of Mally and me.

Mally's Mom
 

Attachments

  • mally love.jpg
    mally love.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 47
  • mally sketch small.jpg
    mally sketch small.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Denise,

Those are beautiful! What a handsome boy! He's a bit lighter than Daisy... but has similar face markings.....

I love the photoshop picture, but I really, really love the one with the child's face...is that your daughter?

Thank you for the wonderful pics!
 
No, not my daughter. That's me! I have a young style, layered haircut, highlights and lowlights. (was a hairdresser years back)

I will have to have him put up a picture of our daughter and Mally.

Don took these pictures yesterday of us out in the back yard.

I will let him know that you liked his pictures.
 
Last edited:
Love that first one--that bond is so apparent! Beautiful.

Yes, we do have a "special bond". And I am glad Don was able to capture this in his photo of us. Mally is Mama's baby. If I ask him if he is Mama's baby his tail will wag a mile a minute! (and he looks like he is smiling)

Thank you for your comment, I did not study the shot that clearly until you mentioned it. Also, thanks for the complement, too. I will pass them on to Don.
 
I agree! Both pictures are beautiful and need to be framed. I just love how Mally looks at you, you can see the unconditional love in his eyes!
 
Back
Top