Hi
I am new to the list but have had Shelties since 1979.
At the moment I have a 3yr old sable dog Chase and a 9 month old shaded sable boy called Bandit.
I am interested in obedience trialling and am currently training the two of them.
Chase is going for his CD and Bandit will probably not compete until October.
They are both lots of fun and have great outgoing natures and are best of mates.
We live in Australia
cheers
Laura
I am new to the list but have had Shelties since 1979.
At the moment I have a 3yr old sable dog Chase and a 9 month old shaded sable boy called Bandit.
I am interested in obedience trialling and am currently training the two of them.
Chase is going for his CD and Bandit will probably not compete until October.
They are both lots of fun and have great outgoing natures and are best of mates.
We live in Australia
cheers
Laura



