Lexi Turned 3!

corbinam

Moderator
I can't believe it...but my baby girl turned 3 on Friday.

She is a complete joy (even if she is often times naughty!) to have around, and I honestly couldn't imagine my life without her in it.

We were both given the best present ever...she was cleared to do agility (we have to work on getting her back in shape) and we took part in a 15 minute agility demo with our club at a local dog festival. It was her first time doing anything outside of the backyard in 3 months. We both had a BLAST!

I'll attach the link to the blog post with her pictures :)

http://corbinwooten.blogspot.com/#!/2012/10/lexis-3.html
 
Happy birthday Lexi. So glad you can get back to agility.

There seems to be a lot of pups turning three this year.
 
Happy Birthday Lexi:smile2:

I read your blog about the chiropractor and had to laugh. I so believe in chiropractor for both dogs and humans. I have gone to one for years but not in the last 1yr. Trust me it works!

This weekend my neck and sciatic out acting up but Diva popped the poles 2 times this weekend and seemed to not want to do bottoms on the A frame. So guess which of the 2 of us is going to the chiropractor on Tues? I not me. :lol:I will go soon. But first my girl needs taken care of.

So glad you and Lexi are back in action.:smile2:
 
Happy Birthday Lexi! So glad to hear she is back in the agility ring. I'm sure resting her was hard on both of you.

Hope your mom and dad had a suitable celebration for you, Lexi!
 
Happy Birthday beautiful Lexi and what great news that you get to do agilty again. I know that makes momma very happy.
 
They are really cute pics, and I'm more convinced then ever that Beau isn't a mix at all, I think he's all Sheltie, just small for his size.
 
Back
Top