ghggp
Moderator
Please say a prayer for my sweet boy!
Last night Liam had horrible diarrhea and vomiting episodes. About 5 times! When he drank water he just threw it back up. He was horribly restless and pacing. I stayed up with him until midnight when he did finally try to sleep. Got up this morning and saw he had thrown up.
I gave him little drinks of water and he threw that up and had horrible diarrhea again this morning so I am sitting in the vets parking lot now. 4 folks ahead of me.
I am just sitting in the car running the A/C every now and then to keep the car comfortable for him.
I am really concerned… Laddie my prior Sheltie had pancreatitis and ended up in ICU for 5 days.
Liam is only 3! He has been totally heathy until now. Only allergies.
They said it could be a 2-3 hour wait! Four ahead of us and 3 more just pulled into the parking lot!
Last night Liam had horrible diarrhea and vomiting episodes. About 5 times! When he drank water he just threw it back up. He was horribly restless and pacing. I stayed up with him until midnight when he did finally try to sleep. Got up this morning and saw he had thrown up.
I gave him little drinks of water and he threw that up and had horrible diarrhea again this morning so I am sitting in the vets parking lot now. 4 folks ahead of me.
I am just sitting in the car running the A/C every now and then to keep the car comfortable for him.
I am really concerned… Laddie my prior Sheltie had pancreatitis and ended up in ICU for 5 days.
Liam is only 3! He has been totally heathy until now. Only allergies.
They said it could be a 2-3 hour wait! Four ahead of us and 3 more just pulled into the parking lot!
