Emmasmom
Forums Sage
Liam turns three today, the boy who is turning me prematurely gray and wanting to give me a heart attack just about every day. He is such a warm little cuddle bug, a real Mommy's boy. He has been such a comfort over the last few months, I would be lost without him.
After the scare in the spring with him and then the issue with his eyes (which by the way are healing amazingly - the vet was at a loss for words to describe it, he thought the issue would remain stable but instead is getting much better very quickly), I am just so thankful I have him, even though he does get into things and eats things (Christmas decorations, bathtub plugs
).
I have some special cookies for him and the girls and a gift or two, but any real celebrating will take place this weekend as the house is torn apart for painting.
I will post pix of him later tonight.
After the scare in the spring with him and then the issue with his eyes (which by the way are healing amazingly - the vet was at a loss for words to describe it, he thought the issue would remain stable but instead is getting much better very quickly), I am just so thankful I have him, even though he does get into things and eats things (Christmas decorations, bathtub plugs
). I have some special cookies for him and the girls and a gift or two, but any real celebrating will take place this weekend as the house is torn apart for painting.
I will post pix of him later tonight.

