Liam TV

River watches all the time. Unfortunately there are certain commercials he hates, and will leap up from a sound sleep when he hears the music on them start!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He barks and leaps at the screen. It would take a lot of work to break him of this, so I decided to live with this quirk. He watches intently any show with animals, and I sometimes look for things on you tube I think he would enjoy. I swear he learned a few moves from watching freestyle heeling/dog dancing videos. We both love those.
 
Yes!!!!!!

Brodie LOVES to watch TV. I think his favorite movie so far has been A Dog's Journey, he does love hockey (according to my husband but watches basketball and football with equal interest!). Lately we watch Top Dog from A&E on Wednesday nights and here he is enthralled with that....View media item 7175 but he often watches alone as well. Here he is quite intent on the Rose Bowl Parade - watching in there all by himself.....View media item 7173
This is after he settled down a bit watching the Dog Show in November.... he was just a tad excited over that.

When I really want to hype him up, I play this video of animal noises, he goes crazy and howls when the sheep come on...
 
Yes!!!!!!

Brodie LOVES to watch TV. I think his favorite movie so far has been A Dog's Journey, he does love hockey (according to my husband but watches basketball and football with equal interest!). Lately we watch Top Dog from A&E on Wednesday nights and here he is enthralled with that....View media item 7175 but he often watches alone as well. Here he is quite intent on the Rose Bowl Parade - watching in there all by himself.....View media item 7173
This is after he settled down a bit watching the Dog Show in November.... he was just a tad excited over that.

When I really want to hype him up, I play this video of animal noises, he goes crazy and howls when the sheep come on...

WOW - that is one MASSIVE TV you have! I can only imagine how nuts Liam would go over it!
Love that Brodie gets so animated - too fun to watch!
 
WOW - that is one MASSIVE TV you have!

Haha!!! Yes the smaller one in the living room used to rest there but hubby always regretted getting the 65 inch instead of the 75 inch so year before last it was our gift to each other for Christmas. The 65" looks so small on the wall doesn't it! :) Hubby is EXTREMELY nearsighted, doc says worse prescription he's ever seen. Does wear heavy duty hard lens that allow him to drive. He LOVES being able to watch hockey on his hunken tv now!

Has anyone watched Top Dog on A&E? It's like Ninja Warrior for dogs! Kooper snoozes through the whole thing but Brodie loves it and then they have police stories after with the canine units.
 
Back
Top