Lil' Lady Barking: Stop Rain

she may change her mind come monsoon season.........:winkgrin:
She says she'll hold it until it stops raining no matter what. She actually did hold it for 20 hours when the hurricane came through. We had pee pee pads out but of course she considers that unsanitary. And there was no way I was taking her outside in 100+ mph winds!
 
My older boy Riley hates hates hates the rain! If it's raining out and I open the door to let him out, as soon as he just smells the rain he back pedals lol. He doesn't even like to walk in the soggy grass as the snow melts so he'll find that patch of snow even as it gets smaller and smaller :ROFLMAO:.
Piper on the other hand it can be pouring out...he don't care, he runs through puddles while Riley jumps over them lol. Silly boys...
 
Kota I think doesn't care. She'll go outside n do her business n once she's done she'll wait by the back sliding window door to come inside. I think she might have slight deportation anxiety. Mishki would stay outside as long as she can and will refuse to come in unless I show a little "oh kota that's my girl" action, then she'll come in. Weve never had it rain when they go outside, so I'll have to see. All cute stories.
 
My older boy Riley hates hates hates the rain! If it's raining out and I open the door to let him out, as soon as he just smells the rain he back pedals lol. He doesn't even like to walk in the soggy grass as the snow melts so he'll find that patch of snow even as it gets smaller and smaller :ROFLMAO:.

My Bailey is the same way! She'll ring her potty bell, I'll open the door and she'll take one look/sniff and back up. Then of course, she will continue to ring the bell and stare at me as if I can magically make the rain stop.

If I have somewhere to go, then unfortunately, I have to push her outside and not let her in until she goes. Then of course, she gets her revenge by jumping over the towel, zooms passed me and runs through the house soaking wet.
 
My girls love (read insist, loudly) on bolting out the door as soon as it starts pouring to bark the rain away. They make a lap of the yard and then run back for cover. Mango would continue to do this all day if Honey would go along, but as she's gotten older Honey has lost her love of running in the rain. Both of them are finally at the point where they come running as soon as they're in though, because they need me to towel them off. They fight each other to be the one that gets rubbed down.

My older boy Riley hates hates hates the rain! If it's raining out and I open the door to let him out, as soon as he just smells the rain he back pedals lol. He doesn't even like to walk in the soggy grass as the snow melts so he'll find that patch of snow even as it gets smaller and smaller :ROFLMAO:.
Piper on the other hand it can be pouring out...he don't care, he runs through puddles while Riley jumps over them lol. Silly boys...

And it's funny that Mango insists on this routine, because like your boy, Mango hates the wet ground. She does not like getting her paws wet and muddy. She begs me to throw her frisbee and then bolts after it, only to slam on the breaks and tiptoe through the yard attempting to get it.
 
Back
Top