Little Livie learning basics

daph

Forums Regular
Here's a video of my little Livie (18 months - 12.5 inch) doing agility. We are training rear crosses at the moment. Usally I always front cross so I still have some difficulties with timing. :dead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds-2ROxuams&feature=channel

We are still training the basics and I'm quite pleased so far, although she still needs some independence and speed on course.

Hope you enjoy the video.
 
Wow, I think she looks fantastic!

Just curious--is she from European lines or American lines? She is beautiful and fast!
 
Both, she is a combination of US- and UK/AUS-Lines. Her father is US-Import Blue Heavens Diamond in the Ruff and her mother is a grandchild of CAN-Import Grandgables Dressed to Impress.
 
Both, she is a combination of US- and UK/AUS-Lines. Her father is US-Import Blue Heavens Diamond in the Ruff and her mother is a grandchild of CAN-Import Grandgables Dressed to Impress.

Blue Heavens Diamond in the Ruff is Cassi's(Blue Heavens Casino Royale) cousin! His mom and Cassi's dad are half siblings. Cassi is Dani's(aka fuzzbuttsheltie) baby Rush's(Blackmyst Poker Face) mom. World wide sheltie family. :cool::smile2:

Livie looks great and really fast already. Can't wait to see her when she has it all down.
 
Wow, how cool is that? Do you have some pictures for me? Would love to see her US-relatives. :yes:
 
@Justicemom: She looks great, thanks for sharing!

Thank you all for your words, I will try to make a new video this month.
 
Back
Top