Mark Forums Read

Smudge

Forums Sage
Might be just my computer, but it might not be. I thought I would ask if anybody else is having this same problem.

I click the "Mark Forums Read" and then log off. I do this every time right before I log off. Today when I came back after I have signed off for a while, half of the same threads are under the section that says:

"The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts."

I clicked the Mark Forums Read. There are posts from 7 am this morning that keep coming back under the "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts." :uhoh: If I clicked mark forums read then these should not come back. They don't have new posts, and I have even read some of them, and I know for a fact that they don't have new posts.

Is my computer just on crack, or is everybody else having this problem? I've cleared my browser history thinking maybe that would do some good. No luck. I really hope all of that made sense, because I am terrible at explaining stuff. :lol:
 
It's not you, Jessica!

There is definitely something going on.....we will see if Kelly can fix it for us.

I get this error code when I click on "mark forums read."
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.


Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention!

Danielle
 
I was unable to access the forums for a little while today because of technical problems that were being worked on.
 
It's not you, Jessica!

There is definitely something going on.....we will see if Kelly can fix it for us.

I get this error code when I click on "mark forums read."
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.


Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention!

Danielle

Thanks! I am actually kind of glad, because when I went go to the "who is online" feature, there would be a yield sign with an exclaimation point next to my username. When I rolled over the icon it said something like "error" or something of that nature. I thought my computer had a virus again, and I even ran a scan on it! :lol:
 
It's not you, Jessica!

There is definitely something going on.....we will see if Kelly can fix it for us.

I get this error code when I click on "mark forums read."
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.


Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention!

Danielle

I get this same error.

I think Kelly was making some upgrades to the forum today because it was unavailable for a little while earlier today. I started receiving this message shortly after the forum went off line for a bit.
 
I get this same error.

I think Kelly was making some upgrades to the forum today because it was unavailable for a little while earlier today. I started receiving this message shortly after the forum went off line for a bit.

It's still doing it for me though. :confused2:
 
Mark Forums Read Error since upgrade

We are working on a fix guys...hang in until my host tech support can help me with this. We did do what I thought would be a simple & seamless upgrade today.

No such luck! :rolleyes2:
 
What fix are we talking about....the error message, or Jessica's original question? I've had her original issue ever since we changed how new posts are displayed 6 or so months ago. I've always just ignored it.
 
Back
Top