Memorial items

Caro and Tully- I lost my beloved Harry in October and had him cremated. I order a couple of heart rings online that
have a very small area to insert some ashes then secure with a screw. I also went on to Petsie.com and had them build me
a small replica of Harry and he wears Harry's collar and tags. Also went to cutoutme.com/uk and had some cardboard
replicas made up. Shasha Massa is terrific with the results of that and we have even become email penpals (sasha@celebrity-cutouts.co.uk).
Have fun gathering momentos and don't forget the picture album.
Jan in Eatonville WA
 
Well, I finally got around to commissioning a memorial felted replica of little Logan.

The little of ribbon in the front of all the fur is his real fur that I took before he passed that she will incorporate into the sculpture.

This gal is beyond talented! She has a Facebook post of all the stages. It is just fascinating to see her progress. I think she did a great job capturing his face!

Not completed but a work in progress!

https://www.facebook.com/thewoolenwagon/photos/a.914809018544504/4132566363435404/?type=3&theater

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 12Logan-sm.jpg loganresting-sm.jpg
 
Well, I finally got around to commissioning a memorial felted replica of little Logan.

The little of ribbon in the front of all the fur is his real fur that I took before he passed that she will incorporate into the sculpture.

This gal is beyond talented! She has a Facebook post of all the stages. It is just fascinating to see her progress. I think she did a great job capturing his face!

Not completed but a work in progress!

https://www.facebook.com/thewoolenwagon/photos/a.914809018544504/4132566363435404/?type=3&theater

View attachment 15318 View attachment 15319 View attachment 15320 View attachment 15321 View attachment 15322 View attachment 15323 View attachment 15324 View attachment 15326 View attachment 15327

that is amazing:yes:
 
Holy cow - this is fabulous, Gloria and I cannot imagine the patience it must take. You will have a true masterpiece on your hands when it is complete, and so amazing that you have some of his real fur as well. Oh my the pictures of sweet Logan's face made me tear up. He was such a love.
 
Holy cow - this is fabulous, Gloria and I cannot imagine the patience it must take. You will have a true masterpiece on your hands when it is complete, and so amazing that you have some of his real fur as well. Oh my the pictures of sweet Logan's face made me tear up. He was such a love.

She estimates it will take 50-60 hours to complete...
Indeed, the patience of a saint!

I tear up too... He was beyond adorable. He had such a strong personality too... It is all about ME!
We just doated over him. "to be lavish or excessive in one's attention, fondness, or affection" That was our beloved Logan.
 
OM Gosh. I've seen a Japanese lady on FB doing Sheltie felting, hadn't realised there are others. I've wondered too about getting one done, but was worried about the expense. It's amazing all those colours go into making a Sheltie coat, and how she's just blended all those colours. It's just WOW.

Now just don't let the boys get their hands on it.
 
Back
Top