Memory of My Beloved Matlock 1995-2011

I'm so sorry for your loss. I also own several Shelties, but, Maggie was my 1st and is truly my "heart & soul" dog. I can't even bear to imagine how you are feeling. My prayers are with you in your time of sadness:cry:
 
We are so sorry to hear about your loss of Matlock
Thinking of you at this very sad time.
Sylvia & our 3 shelties at home
and 2 at the bridge.
 
I am so sorry to hear this. You are very Blessed to have spent 16 years with such a faithful companion. My thoughts are with you.
 
Brian & I send our condolances.I know,as many here,it is never easy to say goodbye. Know that all of us here,are here for you. Hugs~
 
I am so sorry you lost your heart Sheltie. They leave a big hole in your heart, and no other dog can ever fill it quite the same way. I'll be praying for you.

I lost my heart dog of 17 years in 2010. People may think that because you enjoyed so many blessed years together that it's easier to let go. That's just not the case. Keep Matlock's memory close, and keep going for the sake of your other furkids.
 
I am so sorry for your loss, and know exactly how you feel because I've been where you are. Take good care. Matlock is always in your heart.
 
Back
Top