Merry Christmas from Hartley and I

Thanks everyone, I posted the pic and went about my preparations for Christmas Eve Dinner and haven't been on since, sorry for getting back to all of you so late.

Spitfire, he may be a bit bigger than you, last time I measured he was 14" and should still be that. He certainly has a personality very much like yours "Full of Fire, Mischief, Silliness and Love" :wink2:

Denise he is all grown up can you believe it? It goes fast as you know.

Hope all of you had a blessed Christmas.
 
Thanks everyone, I posted the pic and went about my preparations for Christmas Eve Dinner and haven't been on since, sorry for getting back to all of you so late.

Spitfire, he may be a bit bigger than you, last time I measured he was 14" and should still be that. He certainly has a personality very much like yours "Full of Fire, Mischief, Silliness and Love" :wink2:

Denise he is all grown up can you believe it? It goes fast as you know.

Hope all of you had a blessed Christmas.

I can't believe it- where did that cute little puppy go?
I am glad that you posted a pic of him- he has become quite the handsome man:yes:
 
Back
Top