MISSING: Georgetown KY - FOUND SAFE!

Did you put signs up? We found a pug (she came running up to us) a couple of weeks ago. We put up signs, called the number on her nametag, and phoned in a report to the SPCA. After three days, a new family on our block came to claim her. They were two houses down, across the street. The dog had run away as they were moving in.

It was a matter of time before they saw our signs and heard about her from another neighbor. I hope you dog is nearby, or back already.
 
This morning came and no Monet. I had the chicken eaten last night but it turns out there was a cat.

Mom thinks he is stuck somewhere. We are going to go look. I want my baby back :(
 
Come home quickly Monet, don't do this to your loving family. Our thoughts and hopes are with you at this gut-wrenching time.
 
Another suggestion for getting more help is to contact where you got Monet from. I can't remember if it was a rescue or a breeder, but I am sure that either would be interested in his well being and would definitely want to give you a hand in trying to find him.

Good luck.
Danielle
 
Thanks, I'll definitely try. I'm so limited technologically right now since my computer is just slowly limping along... I'm not even sure I can print out any more flyers. I'm seriously contemplating using findtoto.com this time...

I am getting ready to head to the shelter and see if they have found him. Please keep praying for him. I'm so terrified he's stuck somewhere...
 
Dear St. Francis,
You remember Monet -- he's the beautiful boy with a sense of adventure. He's lost again, and we need your help. Please send this dear one back home quickly. And send comfort to his Mom, who is feeling so bad. Help her to know that sometimes things happen, and she isn't to blame. In His name we ask,
Amen
 
Thank you so much, Chris. St. Francis surely steered him home last time, hopefully it will happen again. I know that things happen... But I shouldn't have had the retractable leash on him. That's why I'm kicking myself the most. I can just see him out there, terrified of the thing chasing him... Or even worse that he is stuck somewhere. I just think if I'd dropped the normal leash, it wouldn't have scared him so badly.

I just got back from the animal shelter, he was not there. I put some flyers at the vets, a few of the local shops and gas stations, and talked to the maintenance people at the cemetery he was last spotted near. I am going to use findtoto when I get my parent's computer, and I'll be printing out more flyers after that.

I just want him home safe. :(
 
Thank you so much, Chris. St. Francis surely steered him home last time, hopefully it will happen again. I know that things happen... But I shouldn't have had the retractable leash on him. That's why I'm kicking myself the most. I can just see him out there, terrified of the thing chasing him... Or even worse that he is stuck somewhere. I just think if I'd dropped the normal leash, it wouldn't have scared him so badly.

I just got back from the animal shelter, he was not there. I put some flyers at the vets, a few of the local shops and gas stations, and talked to the maintenance people at the cemetery he was last spotted near. I am going to use findtoto when I get my parent's computer, and I'll be printing out more flyers after that.

I just want him home safe. :(

I am so sorry,this has got to be one of the most horrifying things.I will keep him in my prayers.

There are some things,that shelties are known to do when they are lost.They tend to travel in circles,often times staying put not far from the original area they were lost.
Have you thought about a live trap? contacting your animal control would help you get one,and they will even set it for you.Many feed stores also sell them.They say the best bait is KFC chicken. I would not give up,keep doing what you are doing.
Keep positive ok.
 
Here is his facebook page, for anyone interested -

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_114003355341848&ap=1

There is a reward offered for his safe return.

I am very seriously considering putting a live trap out back - unfortunately the animal shelter is not closed. If by Monday he's not home, I will put a trap out. I'm going door to door to try and hand out flyers. Since it is a very suburban area, hopefully someone will have seen something... With the reward hopefully they will be more willing to give him back.

Thanks so much guys. I just can't believe this happened twice. It's not any easier the second time. :(

ETA: I just put him in the Lexington and Georgetown Newspapers. Unfortunately it will not run until Tuesday and Monday, respectively.

I just have to ask. What if I don't find him? I am going to exhaust all of my options... But what if someone found him and wanted to keep him or... Well I just don't want to think about the alternative...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top