Hello Everyone,
I am very sorry I just kind quit responding and asking questions for a few days. My sister-in-laws father was in the hospital and after a few days, he passed away. He was in his 80's and had a lot of heart issues. He had a great life and family and the father of 15 children with one passing. Yes that wasn't a typing error. Him and his wife had 15 children. He was a farmer and waterman. I don't think people could raise that many children these days.
I also missed the Pet Expo, which was very disappointing but I am sure there will be more Pet Expos in the future. I hope to hear all about it from those that attended. Does anyone know when the next one will be held?
So now I am going to try to catch up with all the posts, and I am sure with a lot more questions. Have a great day!
Terry & Blysse
I am very sorry I just kind quit responding and asking questions for a few days. My sister-in-laws father was in the hospital and after a few days, he passed away. He was in his 80's and had a lot of heart issues. He had a great life and family and the father of 15 children with one passing. Yes that wasn't a typing error. Him and his wife had 15 children. He was a farmer and waterman. I don't think people could raise that many children these days.
I also missed the Pet Expo, which was very disappointing but I am sure there will be more Pet Expos in the future. I hope to hear all about it from those that attended. Does anyone know when the next one will be held?
So now I am going to try to catch up with all the posts, and I am sure with a lot more questions. Have a great day!

Terry & Blysse