Missy is finally home!

Jess041

Forums Enthusiast
Last night I picked up Missy from the breeder! My sister and parents came with me, and we had a major play session. I thought she would never run out of energy! My dad took a ton of pictures last night, so I'll post those when he sends them to me. But here's a picture that the breeder send me earlier this week. We had a lot of rain last week, so it finally stopped raining and she got to go play outside in her playpen and enjoy the sunshine!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/jessebear07/Puppy/PhotoMar1214602PM.jpg
 
I don't want a puppy, I don't want a puppy. You guys are making it sooooo hard for me. Missy is adorable with a capital A.
 
Puppy! Puppypuppypuppypuppy! Puppy Envy!!! :lol:

I second that!
oh no, we are not enablers here, Tagg.. oh no... we would never encourage others to get a pup we can't have... :razz:

This one is just tooooo cute, they grow up so fast, take lots and lots and lots of pics!
 
I second that!
oh no, we are not enablers here, Tagg.. oh no... we would never encourage others to get a pup we can't have... :razz:

This one is just tooooo cute, they grow up so fast, take lots and lots and lots of pics!

say YES to the puppy. YES
she is soooooooo cute. take tons of pictures. we expect weekly reports !
 
Back
Top