Moderators

Megansmom

Forums Sage
Wow, seems like every time I come on here we have a new Moderator!! I suppose with the forum growing so much more Mods are necessary, gotta keep us trouble makers in line, :wink2:. So far so good, I like them all, :lol:.
 
Wow, seems like every time I come on here we have a new Moderator!! I suppose with the forum growing so much more Mods are necessary, gotta keep us trouble makers in line, :wink2:. So far so good, I like them all, :lol:.

That's right as a matter of fact Kelly asked me if I would be willing to just moderate your posts trouble maker :lol: Just kidding!!!:wink2: It is nice to know the forum is growing which means, more sheltie pics,friends and info. which is a pretty good combo for all of us.
 
That's right as a matter of fact Kelly asked me if I would be willing to just moderate your posts trouble maker :lol: Just kidding!!!:wink2: It is nice to know the forum is growing which means, more sheltie pics,friends and info. which is a pretty good combo for all of us.


:winkgrin:, haha, it wouldn't surprise me, J/K! It must be very flattering to be asked to Moderate, it takes a special tactful person to fill that role :smile2:
 
I guess I was ruled out for that reason alone! :lol: I guess "tactfull" is not me.

Congrats, Dawn!
 
Egad, no one would accuse me of being "tactful" but thanks! I'm not on as much these days, hopefully temporarily, while I deal with a health issue, so our terrific new mods have been picking up my slack. Be nice to them! :winkgrin:
 
I guess I was ruled out for that reason alone! :lol: I guess "tactfull" is not me.

Congrats, Dawn!

LOL! I was thinking the EXACT same thing about myself. Us Canadians are just too out spoken for our own goods I guess :lol:

Congrats Dawn, you'll be a great Moderator :smile2:
 
Canadians outspoken? I thought we were quiet and polite - never one to speak our minds! I am glad we have such great moderators.
 
Omygosh..I had to giggle!

Tact,canadians,how bout us yankee's! As some would say here in SC..I'm a dam yankee~

Congrats to the new mods,ya'll do a great job!

I was moderator for 5 years on a yahoo gourd artist forum.Sometimes things get hairy scary,but all in all a great task to take on.

Ann,I hope nothing serious for a health problem.Please take care ok~
 
Back
Top