Molly the Ninja Dog & Tanner the Lovebug!Pic Heavy & Videos

JessieLove09

Forums Regular
It was a nice day out so I decided to take go some action pics and a record a few videos of Molly being a Ninja dog. I also got some pics of Tanner just lounging around.

No I will not share my ninja secrets!

Here are some random pics:
DSCI0001.jpg

DSCI00022.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI00042.jpg

Tanner teasing Molly:
DSCI00072.jpg

Now the Ninja Dog!:
High-Ya!:
DSCI0015.jpg

Back Side Jump Kick:
DSCI00182.jpg

Not sure about this move:
254916_10150203726859590_605404589_6862799_4447767_n.jpg

Turn Around Kick:
249976_10150203726924590_605404589_6862800_2419925_n.jpg

Front Paws Kick:
DSCI00272.jpg


More Pics below! :D
 
Your GS is absolutely beautiful. What a great, sturdy, happy looking dog. I have always loved german shepherds.
 
Deffinately a jumper, kinda reminds me of my BC Jake he would pluck a frisbee out of mid air at 6 feet and not even break stride on the landing.
 
Back
Top