Monty proofing failed

Darren

Forums Enthusiast
As you can see below my attempt at Monty proofing my kitchen failed. I'm not sure how he got up there yet, all I heard was a thump and the walked in to see him on the bench looking out of the window :banghead:
I don't think he can use the washer for a boost anymore and surely he couldn't just jump up. Looks like I'm going to have to spy on him so I can figure it out and put a fix in :ROFLMAO:
This dog is hard work :lol::lol:

Monty58.jpg
 
As you can see below my attempt at Monty proofing my kitchen failed. I'm not sure how he got up there yet, all I heard was a thump and the walked in to see him on the bench looking out of the window :banghead:
I don't think he can use the washer for a boost anymore and surely he couldn't just jump up. Looks like I'm going to have to spy on him so I can figure it out and put a fix in :ROFLMAO:
This dog is hard work :lol::lol:

View attachment 15522
Yikes! I'm happy Willow has no urge to jump up on tables or counters.
 
As you can see below my attempt at Monty proofing my kitchen failed. I'm not sure how he got up there yet, all I heard was a thump and the walked in to see him on the bench looking out of the window :banghead:
I don't think he can use the washer for a boost anymore and surely he couldn't just jump up. Looks like I'm going to have to spy on him so I can figure it out and put a fix in :ROFLMAO:
This dog is hard work :lol::lol:

View attachment 15522
I am in total awe of this little dog! My mouth dropped when I saw this picture! You are one brave dad to take on such a pint sized terror!
 
As you can see below my attempt at Monty proofing my kitchen failed. I'm not sure how he got up there yet, all I heard was a thump and the walked in to see him on the bench looking out of the window :banghead:
I don't think he can use the washer for a boost anymore and surely he couldn't just jump up. Looks like I'm going to have to spy on him so I can figure it out and put a fix in :ROFLMAO:
This dog is hard work :lol::lol:

View attachment 15522
Oh my goodness.......
That little boy sure is a handful! I think you may need to set up some cameras!
But then he just wanted to look out the window, the bowls don't look like they were disturbed :ROFLMAO:!
 
LOL yeah I think I'm fighting a losing battle and just need to surrender. From what I can tell he just wanted to look out the window (probably my fault as I've been encouraging his bird watching lol). He did have a spoon at his feet but I can't remember whether I put it there earlier or if he just stole it :confused2: :lol:
How he got there is still a mystery, I think wendy may be right and he's a cat dressed as a dog which could explain his size :winkgrin:

I think I may have to invest in some nanny/baby cams to see if I can catch him out. I know he is doing other things as items keep moving from tables and ending up in strange places haha.
 
LOL yeah I think I'm fighting a losing battle and just need to surrender. From what I can tell he just wanted to look out the window (probably my fault as I've been encouraging his bird watching lol). He did have a spoon at his feet but I can't remember whether I put it there earlier or if he just stole it :confused2: :lol:
How he got there is still a mystery, I think wendy may be right and he's a cat dressed as a dog which could explain his size :winkgrin:

I think I may have to invest in some nanny/baby cams to see if I can catch him out. I know he is doing other things as items keep moving from tables and ending up in strange places haha.
:yuckyuck
Just give up...he's smarter than all of us:hide:ROFLMAO:!
 
Do you call counter tops benches? I think I may have misunderstood past posts if that is the case... I got the idea he was jumping on a bench in the kitchen then up on the counter, then over to the fridge. Regardless, his vertical leap is easily from the countertop to the top of the fridge LOL.
 
Back
Top