Morning lounging

Sharon7

Moderator
Seems like mostly I've posted photos of Miss Meadow, so here are a couple of Faith and Elijah. This is where they are every morning as we eat our breakfast. My hubby had to move his chair to the side to have any room for his feet. Yep, we work ourselves around the dogs! :winkgrin:

Faith had her head down before I took the second photo and it looked like Yin and Yang dogs!

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg
 
Sweet way to start your day! I too have to check each direction before moving my feet. I feel so bad if I step on one!
Piper always has to sneak up behind me when I’m doing something in the kitchen and with a 3 x3 pen in the kitchen I have about a 2 x 3 area to stand in. Just today I go to take a step back and eek...who there but Piper! He looks at me like “Well...why didn’t you look?” :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top