My Angel Tyler

Lost my loving Tyler today. He was 6 years old in February. He had a tumer in his shoulder and was cancer. Today it took over his kidneys and the vet said we did all we could and it was time. This was my third Shellie and it still is never easy. We miss him so much already.
Well it's been two weeks now and I just could'nt stand being without a sheltie. So now we have a new edition 8 week old sheltie named Dolly. She is not my Tyler but we love her already and it does take some of the pain away.
 
Congratulations on your new little sheltie Dolly!
How fun and exciting... No, you can never replace Tyler... but the sadness does ease when you have another little one to love.
 
I understand the yearning to have a Sheltie in your arms. I know Tyler is watching, saying, "Look! I have a baby sister!"
 
Back
Top