My beloved Lexi

Lexi

Forums Enthusiast
Yesterday I lost my Lexi. He was not a sheltie but because of him I got one later. He was my soul dog. I got him in my worst time in life and now that he is gone I feel so lost and empty. Nobody walks behind me, nobody barks it is so quiet .. nobody cuddled this morning with me. I can't believe he is gone, he was just 5 years old. I never experienced such a strong pain before I can't live without him.
 
Oh, no poor girl so sorry to read your thread
it's so awful when they are not there anymore.
5 years was too early to lose him, I do not remember he was ill - what a shock.

Lexi made sure you got little Bju
- which has now become a lovely little companion - that will try
- with her little funny invention, to help you through this difficult time
until this huge grief over time will be good memories.

I'm sitting here with tears down my cheeks - I feel with you :hugs
 
I am so very sorry to read your post that Lexi has passed to Rainbow Bridge. It is so shocking to lose your heart dog at such a young age!

Absolutely nothing can prepare you for the deep sadness and loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

The best advice I ever received when I lost Mr. Chance my heart dog was from the rescue where I got him. She gave me permission to grieve as long as I needed to. If someone did not understand then I needed to distance myself. Most people did understand. It took years and I am still not over his loss. I just try to focus on happier times.

Please know we are here for you. Find those that understand to support you.
It is so hard I know. Tears of compassion fill my face as I write this.

God bless you for giving Lexi a loving home. Virtual hugs to you.
 
I am so sorry, how heartbreaking and so young. I can only imagine how hard this is for you.

It is a great testament to Lexi's life that he was able to do so much for you, you were both so blessed to find each other.
 
Oh no, so sad and sorry to read this - what a sudden shock for you. Take all the time you need, it's OK to grieve for as long as you need, as Gloria said. We are here to lend an ear and support you. Lexi was in your life for a reason, and I know you will always treasure that time.
Hugs to you.
 
Back
Top