My name is Coco.

donhoward

Forums Novice
Hi! I am beautiful. I am a mahogany sable of middle years. I like roast beef and chicken and salmon and carrots and green beans and dog cookies and even that "prescription dog food" that my people keep putting out for me. I pretend to like it so I can sneak a bite of their roast beef when they aren't looking. Did I mention that I'm beautiful?

My home is in upstate NY. I live on the same street as my sister Lulu. She and I didn't get along so well back at the puppy place, so I wasn't real excited about her moving into the neighborhood. But her people love her and, frankly, she's got them wrapped around her paw. It's disgraceful. I would NEVER do that.

I love my people. That's Don and Mary. Don just retired from GE after 30 years and he's still trying to catch up on his sleep. Mary's job is trying to keep Don from driving off with his coffee cup on the roof of his car.

Before I came here, my Aunt Mollie ran the place. She and my breeder mom Mary Grace Fish had to go to Rainbow Bridge, so Mollie made sure I came here right away to take care of Don and Mary.

Well, gotta go. I think I smell roast beef.

Love
Coco
 
LOL Hey Ms. Coco...you forgot to mention that you are spoiled rotten!!

Welcome to SN from your Aunt Trini, Uncle Bob and all your play buddies.

Trini
 
Ms Coco you are a very pretty girl. Keep taking good care of your new humans and make sure they keep spoiling you.
 
Hello donhoward and Coco, welcome to Sheltie Nation and you are absolutely right Coco, you are beautiful. I love your color and looks like you are having lots of fun in the snow. We're glad you're here and look forward to more beautiful pictures. :smile2:
 
Hi Coco...

WOW, you have it made! Keep those humans happy and they will keep giving you those great bits of food, love and affection! :lol:

Loved your post... made me laugh! You are one beautiful boy!!! :yes:
 
Hi Coco...

WOW, you have it made! Keep those humans happy and they will keep giving you those great bits of food, love and affection! :lol:

Loved your post... made me laugh! You are one beautiful boy!!! :yes:

My bad! I meant beautiful girl!!!:yes:
 
Back
Top