My Poor Pixie

My prayers are with you and Pixie. I hope that it will be something 'easy' to fix. Hugs to you and Pixie.
 
Ann:
Add me to everyone else talking with St. Francis on behalf of your Pixie. I know many of the Forum members said prayers on behalf of Spencer and I definitely do believe in the power of prayer.
 
Hi Ann! Send some big wags and licks to Pixie from my girls. We hope she is ok and this will be gone soon! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers too! Hugs!!!!
 
for Little Pixie and Ann

Our prayers and thoughts are with you, that this set back turns out not to be too serious.
We will be watching for good news -
Poor little girl, only 3 and having such a terrible time with her health,
Thank God that she has such a terrific mom to take care of her.
Sheltie luv and hugs to all
Sylvia & our 4 shelties.
 
More prayers coming. I swear its hard to keep up with everyone and the furkids. Hopefully everything turns out great, positive thoughts on their way.

Your a great mom Ann.
 
Surgery Tomorrow

Just an update on Pixie and her golf-ball sized lump. Tomorrow she will have exploratory surgery, during which my vet will also hopefully remove the lump, depending on what he finds. We still have no idea what it is, but we're hoping it's as simple as a hernia. It has not gotten bigger, but no smaller either.

Please keep a good thought for her. She's had so many medical challenges in her three short years... :cry:
 
I'll keep you guys in my thoughts! Such a lot of misery for such a short life! She must be very special :biggrin2:

I'm glad it hasn't gotten any larger and hopefully it won't be a big deal and will be the end of her troubles for a good while at least. :smile2:

Best of luck to you guys :smile2:
 
Back
Top