My significant other…..

Based on that picture it would appear you have about the size of a postage stamp for yourself.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
wellllll it’s a queen size bed so they’ve got about 3/4’s of it I would guess:lol:
I actually prefer that Finnie NOT sleep at the head because he’s the biggest of the 3 but how can I say no to that face? I just hate it when I get the butt end closest to me!
Yesterday I was in my tv room talking to my sister on the phone and every now and then I’d get a whiff of something rank…my window was open and at first I thought maybe it was coming from outside. Then I realized that whenever the wind would blow it cleared the air:lol:….turned out Piper was sleeping BEHIND my chair:ick:ick:ick! Stinky gassy Piper! I said to my sister it’s stinky Piper and he quickly got up and left the room:ROFLMAO:…all offended!:ROFLMAO:
 
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can just picture you curled up in the corner of the bed while the rest is filled with Shelties snoozing! Love the difference, Finnie just relaxing and then the upside down, legs all over crazy gal :lol:
Oh and gassy Piper gave me a nice ol laugh :ROFLMAO:
 
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can just picture you curled up in the corner of the bed while the rest is filled with Shelties snoozing! Love the difference, Finnie just relaxing and then the upside down, legs all over crazy gal :lol:
Oh and gassy Piper gave me a nice ol laugh :ROFLMAO:
If anyone has gas it’s usually Piper :lol:…either gas or a poopy butt! So he knows the words stinky and dirty bum:ROFLMAO:. He’s definitely the smartest of mine and probably knows the most words. Finnie I can say bath, brush, nails to no effect:ROFLMAO:. But Finnie does know when the head of the bed is empty!
 
The other night Finnie was sleeping at the head of the bed butt facing me (always :ROFLMAO:) so I told him to move…he promptly got up (he knows this command lol) and turned around but lay across the bed with his head on me…like I was the pillow. I couldn’t ask him to move…sweet boy! I just love that he’s a cuddler, I fell asleep with him like that❤️❤️❤️.
 
Back
Top