Need new bed liner- where can I find one?

Sumac3890

Forums Sage
I washed Zak's bed and put the liner with the stuffing in it in dryer to fluff...we part of it melted. Fosters and Smith does not sell replacement liners. Any idea if where I can find one?
 
What kind of liner is it? The fluff/cedar chip stuffing or an actual liner? I'm surprised - F&S used to sell the very best beds - with dual covers, extra stuffing, etc.
 
It also might be worth measuring the existing insert and going on line to see if other retailers sell inserts that are close in size. I did this a number of years ago and it worked out fairly well.
 
I did call F & S and they sell more stuffing but not the liners it self. I swear I had that setting on fluff with no heat- so I was very surprised it melted. I may end up getting him a new bed from F & S.
 
I did call F & S and they sell more stuffing but not the liners it self. I swear I had that setting on fluff with no heat- so I was very surprised it melted. I may end up getting him a new bed from F & S.

I'm surprised they didn't offer to replace the bed. Many companies even if it is your fault will replace in a situation like this. Did you tell them why you wanted a new filler?

If it is a square bed I have used an old down comforter folded to fit the bed size in one of Chandler's beds before. He loved it!
 
It is like a spun fiber. I would think the ceder chips can breath through it and it has fiber fill. It is an oblong bed, I think 42 by 24 and around 4 inches thick. I was really surprised they don't have the liner's for sale.
 
It is like a spun fiber. I would think the ceder chips can breath through it and it has fiber fill. It is an oblong bed, I think 42 by 24 and around 4 inches thick. I was really surprised they don't have the liner's for sale.

Were you able to find something?

I would seriously complain. They should send you a new one.
 
Wonder if I did call and talked to some one else, maybe next week I will do it. I am sure they have them, they put them in the beds when shipped, they have a zipper in them. I am sure they will say I got it in a hot dryer but I swear it was on fluff. It would beat getting him a new bed.

Thanks
 
Back
Top