New Best Friend!

Lightplum

Forums Sage
Ok since we all know poo is a hot topic on the forum and sometimes things down there just go haywire:uhoh:
Ive found a new product that works well, and cant find anywhere where there are side effects. perhaps Dr Shelli can add something to this if she knows of any.

Its called Pro Pectalin and works like a charm. I had to use some this week and with one dose (for 2 days I was using kaopectate with no results). This cleared up the poo issues (from stress). Yehhyyy. It says it works well with poo related issues from stress, diet change, antibiotic issues.
 
Ok since we all know poo is a hot topic on the forum and sometimes things down there just go haywire:uhoh:
Ive found a new product that works well, and cant find anywhere where there are side effects. perhaps Dr Shelli can add something to this if she knows of any.

Its called Pro Pectalin and works like a charm. I had to use some this week and with one dose (for 2 days I was using kaopectate with no results). This cleared up the poo issues (from stress). Yehhyyy. It says it works well with poo related issues from stress, diet change, antibiotic issues.

Where did you get it? Cause..I was looking for pumpkin yesterday,and theres not a can to be found in this whole town.4 grocery stores & walmart..none!
 
Where did you get it? Cause..I was looking for pumpkin yesterday,and theres not a can to be found in this whole town.4 grocery stores & walmart..none!

I actually got it from my vet as I was up there, he always has something new to try :) but looking online it looks like you can get it from different websites.
 
Ok since we all know poo is a hot topic on the forum and sometimes things down there just go haywire:uhoh:
Ive found a new product that works well, and cant find anywhere where there are side effects. perhaps Dr Shelli can add something to this if she knows of any.

Its called Pro Pectalin and works like a charm. I had to use some this week and with one dose (for 2 days I was using kaopectate with no results). This cleared up the poo issues (from stress). Yehhyyy. It says it works well with poo related issues from stress, diet change, antibiotic issues.

It does work great. Basicly kaopectate combinated with a probiotic. I am not aware of any side effects and can't find any in a quick web search. I'll ask my friend for the facts sheet, she is a vet pharm rep. She gave me a bunch as a sample. Great for the dog show bag.:smile2:
 
I keep some in the fridge - got it from my vet as Deska has a habit of picking up old food on walks or digging up old bones, so his runs are usually accompanied by upset internal bacteria. Altho if his runs are really bad or he eats something really skanky it hasnt worked. But I think its a great thing to keep a supply of in the fridge.
 
That's a great tip, thanks!

You know we can never have too many poo issue remedies. I always have probiotic gels on hand for my goats.....and they work wonders. I can see how it would definitely work.
 
Back
Top