New Champion!

Gina

Forums Enthusiast
Hey guys! I know I've been a bit of a stranger and haven't posted much on the forums. But every now and then I do pop in and read some threads. Life has just been really busy with the dogs shows. And soon I'll be headed off to grooming school!

I just wanted to brag on my new (and very first) champion, Ch. Lacewood Rock Star! I showed him to all of his wins :) He finished in January on the Florida circuit. He had an ad on sheltiesonline.com last week, but in case anyone missed it:

http://sheltiesonline.com/ad_archive_2011/rockstar_021211.html

I just can't put into words how much I love this dog :)
 
He is stunning! And congratulations to you! It must be so rewarding to handle your dog to his championship. Good for you!
 
congrats- what a beautiful dog :yes:

will you be at the Pensacola show in March?

Yes I will! I'll be showing him as a special in Ft Walton Beach and Pensacola. They are right in my back yard so why not :P Plus I won't be able to see him for a bit when I go to school, and I'll be leaving shortly after those shows. Are you planning on going?

And thank you everyone for the nice comments! :)
 
Congratulations! He is so handsome!

I guess since you are going to grooming school you won't be going to the Hilton Head show at the beginning of March? We are going to go watch.
 
Congratulations! He is so handsome!

I guess since you are going to grooming school you won't be going to the Hilton Head show at the beginning of March? We are going to go watch.

I have no idea what the Hilton Head show is haha. But I'm only going to the shows I mentioned above. The only way I can see myself going to shows while I'm in school is if I go with my grooming instructors (they show dogs).
 
Congratulations! Rockstar is stunning.

Tricia Harris always has some lovely dogs. When I was looking for pup, we exchanged a few emails.
 
Back
Top