New Floof

Trip

Forums Enthusiast
After grieving Beignet, we decided to take the advice of some of you here and get another puppers, I think we will eventually get a second, maybe a rescue if we ever hear back from one. We tried that route to try to get a few different elderly Shelties that lost their partners and not been getting a response from any of them. We still got about 3 weeks before our new sweet girl makes her way to her forever home. She will be 9 weeks when we get her. Not sure if I am allowed to post links, but here is an image of her. She doesn't have a name yet, we got a few we are considering but none of them seem right like it was when we picked Beignet.

https://ibb.co/kMH7qdB
 
Oh my goodness!!!! You are blessed! She looks so sweet!!!! You will have some help in healing.... that's a good thing!

Names.... you know when you meet her, she'll tell you her name... eventually. Deacon took a tad over 3 weeks and we tried everything under the sun. Some come easy, some don't. When I was driving home our Siberian Forest cat, I pulled over and sent a pic of him to the family. My daughter responded that he looked like Gizmo from the Gremlins movie - when cute and fuzzy - not the mean, nasty one who got water. It stuck.... Give yourself time and open your heart and she will whisper her name in your ear.... eventually. :)
 
She is simply adorable. I predict she will help heal your hearts. It's never disrespectful to your original dog to get another; in fact it is because they were so wonderful that you would like to give that love going forward with a new one. Sometimes I've planned names in advance and other times it took a while. Elijah came at a year old and we tried and tried to think of a different name that suited him - just because Elijah is a mouthful. But nothing fit. We shortened it to Eli except when he's in trouble. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats, and you are on the hook now to post lots of pics and puppy stories. ;)
 
After grieving Beignet, we decided to take the advice of some of you here and get another puppers, I think we will eventually get a second, maybe a rescue if we ever hear back from one. We tried that route to try to get a few different elderly Shelties that lost their partners and not been getting a response from any of them. We still got about 3 weeks before our new sweet girl makes her way to her forever home. She will be 9 weeks when we get her. Not sure if I am allowed to post links, but here is an image of her. She doesn't have a name yet, we got a few we are considering but none of them seem right like it was when we picked Beignet.

https://ibb.co/kMH7qdB
I am curious PM me the breeder. DON'T post it though as that breaks forum rules. Oh and SQEEEEEEEEEEE she is so cute and fluffy
 
What a sweetie, I can just imagine the fun you all are going to have, puppy growls and wonderment and yup some messes to deal with, but when they're your pup it's different. It is sad we get to have them for such a short time but we are so lucky to be able to give such wonderful creatures a forever wonderful life and they enrich our lives with their personalities, joi de vie and their trust-We can always been grateful to have been part of that.
 
Back
Top