New Hanna pic.

EJHUNTL

Forums Enthusiast
Haven't been on here in ages and thought I would post a photo of Miss Hanna I took just a little earlier today. She is such a wonderful dog, still as sweet as ever. I'm amazed at how well she listens to us considering we only ever did the one obedience course. We are not fenced here and not even a squirrel will entice her to run outside the yard without checking with us, actually we had one of the little buggers on our patio table and she gave it a look and went back to her spot in the sun. She loves people and toys more than anything except perhaps treats, which we are careful about as she is now 19 pounds and while there's a waist under that huge coat I don't want her getting any bigger.

https://flic.kr/p/NHzDTh
 
Absolutely love that flashy coat. I would love a really patched SMerle someday. She's looking just gorgeous and you can tell she's super sweet too.
 
Back
Top