ElleKayCee
Forums Regular
Hello everyone,
I've been browsing through the forums and have found lots of helpful information as well as fun stories so I've finally decided to join!
My sheltie's name is Riley and he's about 7 months now. He is the first dog I've ever owned and I couldn't be happier. He learns quickly and I've had very few problems training him (shelties are so smart!). The only problem I had with him was his fear of going on walks which is how I discovered this site I believe, while searching for a solution ;P. It took patience and lots of encouragement but now we both enjoy going on long walks and visiting the dog park!
I've since fallen in love with shelties and their little quirks, like the zoomies
and am happy to be a member of this site!
Here's a recent pic of Riley:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e233/Lil_Flamez/SAM_0357_zps24dba9e9.jpg
I've been browsing through the forums and have found lots of helpful information as well as fun stories so I've finally decided to join!
My sheltie's name is Riley and he's about 7 months now. He is the first dog I've ever owned and I couldn't be happier. He learns quickly and I've had very few problems training him (shelties are so smart!). The only problem I had with him was his fear of going on walks which is how I discovered this site I believe, while searching for a solution ;P. It took patience and lots of encouragement but now we both enjoy going on long walks and visiting the dog park!
I've since fallen in love with shelties and their little quirks, like the zoomies
and am happy to be a member of this site!Here's a recent pic of Riley:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e233/Lil_Flamez/SAM_0357_zps24dba9e9.jpg
.
