New Member

take4roll10

Moderator
Hello all! I'm new to the site. I have a 14 week old sheltie puppy. Her name is Bailey. I got her from a breeder in Pennslyvania. She's a very sweet girl with a lot of energy. I've had her for a month today. She is progressing nicely and starting to pick up on house training. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I think she is finally understanding that when she rings the bell, I take her out to make. She knows come here, sit, paw, and lay down. We are working on stay, down, leave it and no bark.

I fell in love with Shelties as a child. I convinced my parents to buy me one when I was 12 years old. She passed away a few years ago and now that I have some free time, I decided I was ready for another sheltie puppy.

Here are some pictures:
DSC01024crop.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC00911crop.jpg
 
What a precious puppy! Shelties have the most expressive faces. You two sound like you are off to a very good start. I hope you like it here. You wil gain a lot of knowledge and have a great time with the people on this forum.
 
Welcome! She is so cute! It is kind of like looking into a time machine at 6 weeks down the line. My 8 (1/2) week old Duncan looks so much like her! Of course, with sables, they all look fuzzy and cute when they are little. The blaze is what I think makes them look so similar. His is a little different, but they definitely have that Sheltie look!

Are her ears glued? I can't really tell. I ask because I'm trying various methods of tipping and want to see how it is going for you. Currently, I'm using Kelly's bandaid method, which seems to be working (for the whole 3 hours he's had them on).
 
Back
Top