Sheltie4Life
Forums Regular
Hi,
I am new to this forum and found it on Sheltie Nation. I live in NJ with my 8 amazing animals! I have 2 Shelties Harry (Blue eyed Sable Merle) and Stanley (Dark Sable). And also have 1 little girl Shih Tzu named Suzie and an Eskie/Chow mix named Keeta. Three kitties names Cali, Citrus, and Stewie. And 1 snake! :/ Shelties are my breed and love them to death and could never be in the house with out one. Here are some pics of my babies.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC04320.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC04402.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC02593.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC02786.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC04295.jpg
Enjoy!
I am new to this forum and found it on Sheltie Nation. I live in NJ with my 8 amazing animals! I have 2 Shelties Harry (Blue eyed Sable Merle) and Stanley (Dark Sable). And also have 1 little girl Shih Tzu named Suzie and an Eskie/Chow mix named Keeta. Three kitties names Cali, Citrus, and Stewie. And 1 snake! :/ Shelties are my breed and love them to death and could never be in the house with out one. Here are some pics of my babies.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC04320.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC04402.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC02593.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC02786.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/shelties_rule/DSC04295.jpg
Enjoy!
You have a lovely bunch of furkids.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. This forum is full of people who are fun, educated, friendly and willing and able to help with most anything. Happy Easter to you and your furkids!
I'm in a two bedroom In-Law and the Sheltie and three of the cats are with me while the other dog and four cats are usually in the main house. But they all get along although Spencer, my Sheltie, can't get Kismet, the other dog, to play much to his dismay.:sadsmile: However he does keep every one of those cats in line!!