My son the chewer got a couple of new toys today. I have had to pitch 3 toys this week. I got him a Tuffy supposed to be the most durable so we will see. I also got him one by Pentapals supposed to be real tough. He has been jumping up and down with that in his mouth.
Well not so durable, he chewed the ear tips off on one already and chewed the sides on the other so I will see how long that last. Geesh....he is such chewer. I have never had one that chews so much.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.